Careers — Customer Care Associate
Customer Care Associate
Martine Rose is looking for a new Customer Care Associate to join our growing and vibrant Customer Care Team. You’ll be responsible for communicating with all of our customers, organising what they need and resolving any issues in the most outstanding way you can think of. We aim to WOW our customers, and this will be your focus. You’ll also be happy to support other functions – such as any processes that need help at our busy warehouse – to make sure that Martine Rose is one of the very best brands to shop with internationally. Our ideal person will greet every challenge with enthusiasm, share your natural ability to juggle multiple enquiries, be the calm amongst the storm and be very proactive. You will report directly into our Ecommerce Manager and work from our headquarters in Finsbury Park, North London.
Please contact email@example.com with your cover letter and c.v.
What you’ll do:
- Be the first point of contact for all Martine Rose customers. Manage all incoming phone calls and emails.
- Resolve all issues as quickly and efficiently as possible, ensuring that the customer is updated at every opportunity and has an incredible resolution.
- Processing refunds daily.
- Performing security checks.
Going the extra mile
- We want to give the best service possible and keep Martine Rose customers coming back for more. Break the rules, is there something else we can do ensure the customer is our focus? We’re always open to new ideas and new technologies that we can bring on-board.
- Follow up with customers, contact customers once their orders have arrived. How was their experience shopping with Martine Rose? Do they love their order? Are they looking for anything else?
- Keeping our VIPS up to date with new arrivals and previews of the new collection.
- Keeping waiting lists up to date.
- Organising pre-orders.
- Building customer relationships with everyone that contacts us.
- Feedback is essential to our brand and we want you to let us know of any important comments to the relevant teams.
- We look at return reasons weekly and will need you to report on the most popular items coming back for a refund and the reasons for this to share with the team.
Who you are:
- You have prior experience in online Customer Care with a high-end retailer or brand and a clear understanding of delivering tailored service for each customer.
- Through excellent product knowledge you will deliver the most exceptional customer care and maximise sales at every opportunity.
- You have good computer skills-Outlook, Word and Excel.
- You’re exceptionally organised and thrive on solving problems and working closely with people.
- You’ve got a great attention to detail.
- You understand the nuances of life in a start-up and are happy to roll up your sleeves: no job is too big, or too small.
We’ll give you some bonus points for:
- Experience in a rapidly growing start-up
- Experience with Live Chat and Facebook Instant Messenger
- A background with working with Shopify.
- Additional language skills, outside of English.
About the brand:
Martine Rose is a London based designer whose self-titled label has become a cult favourite in menswear design since 2007. She is known for her unconventional approach to presenting collections, showing outside of the schedule in venues around north London such as rock climbing centres and markets.
Growing up surrounded by a melting pot of subcultures in south London, including the rave and reggae scenes of the 1990s, Rose's interaction with different communities inspires her aesthetic.
Martine Rose is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. If you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.